• 427 respuestas
  • 4Arnd4ア一ンドAdministrator
    4Arnd
    • No
    • hace 8 años
    • United Kingdom
    hace 3 años
    MFC Shops Feedback & Rating Page

New thread for anything relating to proxy From Japan.
    http://myfigurecollection.net/pics/b/mfc180x80.png . https://en.facebookbrand.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/FB-fLogo-Blue-broadcast-2.png . https://cdn.cms-twdigitalassets.com/content/brand-twitter/en/jcr:content/par/c01_column_1596992668/col2/b04_asset_download_m.img.500.medium.1469476604231.jpg .
  • RincchiRegular Boarder
    Rincchi
    • No
    • hace 4 años
    • England
    hace 3 años
    Be careful using them for ordering used items from Amazon Japan.

There were two used Natsume Rin nendoroids listed at the same price on the used page. I stated the price, and also copy-pasted the item description into the form, along with the link to the profile of the seller whose listing I was after. (Their seller name was a graphic...)

However, it looks like they actually bought the other item at the same price. It was also good condition, so I'm not too fussed, but just take care. If there's a good condition item listed at the same price as a bad condition item, the last thing you want is them getting the bad condition item instead.
  • taksonRegular Boarder
    takson
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    hace 3 años
    My latest FJ shipment is almost 7kg + new box fee. ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Why did I bid on that auction lot? ಠ_ಠ

So much for slowing down on this hobby. According to my shipments list, I've received 11 packages so far in 2015. At least half of which invoked buyer's regret. I haven't even opened 9kg surface mail package. (;一_一)
    My favorite Shop Ships: Yahoo Auctions Japan x From Japan | Rakuten x Baggage Forward Com | Big in Japan can be paired with so many shops, it's like a harem hero or heroine. | But the one I'm still waiting for is Mandarake x Store Consolidation System. It's still only in my dreams.
  • NemsEngelAceSasuRegular Boarder
    NemsEngelAceSasu
    • No
    • hace 6 años
    • Germany
    hace 3 años
    I don't know what to say...

They are a joke!
    I orderd a box of mini clear files for me and my GO. I just got it today and there is no box of mini clear files. Instead i got a freaking Sailor Moon Notebook...

That's the 4th time they did such things? D:

First there was a Sticker missing from a Set i bought. - Contacted them and after 2-3 weeks i got a refund for that...
    Second was a missing clear file. - Contacted them, had to pay shipping again.
    3th one was a Bootleg from suru... MFC does not list a bootleg of this, but in the comments from past time people say "beware chinese bootleg is out". - Contacted them, they refuse to do anything unless i sent it back at my costs. Which is ~ 50 €? And that's the price i paid for that figure and surface together...
  • taksonRegular Boarder
    takson
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    hace 3 años
    NemsEngelAceSasu (hace 3 años)I don't know what to say...
    They are a joke!
    I orderd a box of mini clear files for me and my GO. I just got it today and there is no box of mini clear files. Instead i got a freaking Sailor Moon Notebook...
    First there was a Sticker missing from a Set i bought. - Contacted them and after 2-3 weeks i got a refund for that...
    3th one was a Bootleg from suru... MFC does not list a bootleg of this, but in the comments from past time people say "beware chinese bootleg is out". - Contacted them, they refuse to do anything unless i sent it back at my costs. Which is ~ 50 €? And that's the price i paid for that figure and surface together...

I'm divided between wishing FJ had messed up my orders as much (so that I can better control bidding impulses) and feeling lucky that it's been smooth sailing with them for me (except for underestimating intl. shipping, of course).

They'll probably refund the missing mini clear files. As for bootleg item, I'm afraid FJ does warn (right in the bidding page itself) that they won't be held responsible for bootlegs. It's in the red colored section, right below the yellow colored check service section. You actually cannot bid without agreeing to that red section.

So far, no missing items in my orders. Though maybe there were missing items in the latest bulk auction. If so, at least, they weren't the items which caught my attention.
    My favorite Shop Ships: Yahoo Auctions Japan x From Japan | Rakuten x Baggage Forward Com | Big in Japan can be paired with so many shops, it's like a harem hero or heroine. | But the one I'm still waiting for is Mandarake x Store Consolidation System. It's still only in my dreams.
    NemsEngelAceSasu
    • No
    • hace 6 años
    • Germany
    hace 3 años
    takson (hace 3 años) #2879998NemsEngelAceSasu (hace 3 años)I don't know what to say...
    They are a joke!

I'm divided between wishing FJ had messed up my orders as much (so that I can better control bidding impulses) and feeling lucky that it's been smooth sailing with them for me (except for underestimating intl. shipping, of course).

They'll probably refund the missing mini clear files. As for bootleg item, I'm afraid FJ does warn (right in the bidding page itself) that they won't be held responsible for bootlegs. It's in the red colored section, right below the yellow colored check service section. You actually cannot bid without agreeing to that red section.

So far, no missing items in my orders. Though maybe there were missing items in the latest bulk auction. If so, at least, they weren't the items which caught my attention.

I bought a box of mini clear files. And i want them. And not a refund. I will not accept a other solution from them. :<
  • taksonRegular Boarder
    takson
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    hace 3 años
    NemsEngelAceSasu (hace 3 años) #2880089
    I bought a box of mini clear files. And i want them. And not a refund. I will not accept a other solution from them. :<

Limited, rare? Suru? YAJ? (Was it in a many-item auction lot?)
    NemsEngelAceSasu
    • No
    • hace 6 años
    • Germany
    hace 3 años
    takson (hace 3 años) #2880136NemsEngelAceSasu (hace 3 años) #2880089

Movic exclusive. No it was a single auction for a full box of the mini clear files. :(
  • taksonRegular Boarder
    takson
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    hace 3 años
    NemsEngelAceSasu (hace 3 años) #2880197takson (hace 3 años) #2880136NemsEngelAceSasu (hace 3 años) #2880089

Movic exclusive. No it was a single auction for a full box of the mini clear files. :(

That is bad. If it wasn't the receiving staff who messed up, it's probably the packaging department.

I do sometimes ask them to double-check. Advisory: Double-checking is only possible if requested and acknowledged before they received the item. They won't double-check after it's already been checked and stored in their warehouse.) Though maybe they will if you offer another 200 yen check service fee.

But since your case seems to be a total mix-up, double-checking tip probably wouldn't have prevented problem.
  • NozomiRegular Boarder
    Nozomi
    • No
    • hace 8 años
    • The Netherlands
    hace 3 años
    I expected 3 items in the box, received 4. In my case, I was lucky, but the person who has paid for a Super Sonico wallscroll isn't. I don't know if I should message them or not, but since that won't solve anything and makes everything expensiver for everyone, idk.

I would say it happens, since they have to work with so much items. But that won't solve anything for the one who expected a item, but didn't get it (or something different, like Nem).
  • BrenbananaRegular Boarder
    Brenbanana
    • No
    • hace 6 años
    • Belgium
    hace 3 años
    Haven't had problems with them so far, only that I curse myself for using it every time I get my second invoice. orz
    All their fees are pretty insane. Now I also had to pay a box fee of 500 jpy. ^^'
    Ended up with 2800 jpy unreg. SAL shipping. (Even though it was just a small figurine and a towel lololol)
  • timeless54Regular Boarder
    timeless54
    • No
    • hace 6 años
    • Canada
    hace 3 años
    Oh dear, now I'm paranoid. I haven't gotten any problems with them so far. Tho I do weep over my 2nd charges, especially them charging me for new box when I stated just go with the original's >C

The latest one tho hurt me badly on shipping because I need it to be more secure since I won a mug and I wasn't about to take any chances.
  • lightningmaid不思議なRegular Boarder
    lightningmaid
    • No
    • hace 4 años
    • Amsterdam, Netherlands
    hace 3 años • Modificado hace 3 años
    I'm not sure how their combining items work, their Q&A makes it sound so simple so correct me if I'm wrong. If I order 2 items from 2 separate stores and wait until they are both in the FJ warehouse, I can combine them in the shopping service list and after I have combined them I can't change it anymore except if I pay for a fee.

Second question, because I read a caution of ordering from Amazon JP. I'm eyeing two Nendoroids from the Yahoo buy now thing, but the descriptions are very formal like a real store would describe them. They don't say new or used, can I trust this?

Is it better to use Buyee to buy stuff from Yahoo JP?
  • MarionEtxRegular Boarder
    MarionEtx
    • No
    • hace 4 años
    hace 3 años
    lightningmaid (hace 3 años) #2900081I'm not sure how their combining items work, their Q&A makes it sound so simple so correct me if I'm wrong. If I order 2 items from 2 separate stores and wait until they are both in the FJ warehouse, I can combine them in the shopping service list and after I have combined them I can't change it anymore except if I pay for a fee.

Second question, because I read a caution of ordering from Amazon JP. I'm eyeing two Nendoroids from the Yahoo buy now thing, but the descriptions are very formal like a real store would describe them. They don't say new or used, can I trust this?

1) Do you mean combine 2 separate orders for shipping? In that case, once you combine your items (ie. request the shipping invoice) you can not add or remove items from the package to be shipped unless you pay a 2000yen fee. The only thing you can change though, is the shipping method. They will send you a list of all the different options with their prices (regardless of what you chose first) when they've packaged your items. After you send the charge 2 payment, it's a done deal and you can't make any further changes.

2) I've purchased 2 items using Yahoo BIN that had store-like descriptions and they both arrived new and sealed. Usually if it's used or opened you'll see something like 'those who are nervous of condition please refrain from purchase' in the description. Checking their feedback could help if you haven't done so already. If they have close to or 100% positive feedback, it's safe to assume the items are new or like new given that the seller has not stated otherwise.

3) I've never used Buyee so I don't know if they are better, but I've heard they only ship by EMS (but I could be wrong on this). I've used FJ to buy from YJA many times and haven't had any problems.
  • FoolishConnorRegular Boarder
    FoolishConnor
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    I wanted to buy a 16500 yen Dakimakura from Yahoo Auctions, and I was considering using From Japan as my proxy service. The only problem, is that when I go to use the "Shopping Fee Calculator," I'm not exactly sure of the dimensions of the dakimakura, because I think they want you to type in the size of it packaged, and not fully spread out. Does anyone know what the dimensions of one folded up and sealed in plastic might be?
  • NozomiRegular Boarder
    Nozomi
    • No
    • hace 8 años
    • The Netherlands
    hace 3 años
    lightningmaid (hace 3 años) #2900081I'm not sure how their combining items work, their Q&A makes it sound so simple so correct me if I'm wrong. If I order 2 items from 2 separate stores and wait until they are both in the FJ warehouse, I can combine them in the shopping service list and after I have combined them I can't change it anymore except if I pay for a fee.

As already said, after you paid charge 1, you get the option to arrange your shipments. If you have more items in this list, you need to check all the boxes, since when you don't do that, the item whose box is not checked will not be included in that shipment. Then you choose the method etc. Choose something you are comfortable with. You can only change the shipment method if you are ready to pay charge 2.

De-valueing is something you do at the point of charge 2.

And Buyee is also a good proxy service. Used them once and had absolutely no problems. But you only can use EMS as your shipping method.
  • moonlight119Regular Boarder
    moonlight119
    • No
    • hace 4 años
    • Philippines
    hace 3 años
    I have a question for those who usually use FJ. Does applying for check service for every item worth it? Do you always use it? The fee of 150yen seems meager but once it accumulates, it could become expensive. Like, if I bid on five items, it'll cost me an additional 750yen for Charge 2. Such amount can be used for shipping already! Whenever I get the invoice for Charge 2, I could get a heart attack. orz Their proxy fee of 200yen is also the cheapest I've known but gets cancelled out by additional fees. ><
  • EccmyVery Important Boarder
    Eccmy
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    moonlight119 (hace 3 años) #2941120I have a question for those who usually use FJ. Does applying for check service for every item worth it? Do you always use it? The fee of 150yen seems meager but once it accumulates, it could become expensive. Like, if I bid on five items, it'll cost me an additional 750yen for Charge 2. Such amount can be used for shipping already! Whenever I get the invoice for Charge 2, I could get a heart attack. orz Their proxy fee of 200yen is also the cheapest I've known but gets cancelled out by additional fees. ><
    In all honesty, only use the check service fee for valuable or fragile items you want an insurance on. Do remember they won't help you getting a refund if you didn't choose the most expensive domestic shipping method AND the check service, in case you recieve your item broken or has any other kind of problem. If the item is not valuable and robust, the check service simply isn't worth it.

(To put it in perspective, I've regularly used them for getting telephone cards, something potentially fragile: bend or damaged cards have no collecting value. I never use the check service for those, and never had a problem so far.)
  • moonlight119Regular Boarder
    moonlight119
    • No
    • hace 4 años
    • Philippines
    hace 3 años
    Eccmy (hace 3 años) #2941800In all honesty, only use the check service fee for valuable or fragile items you want an insurance on. Do remember they won't help you getting a refund if you didn't choose the most expensive domestic shipping method AND the check service, in case you recieve your item broken or has any other kind of problem. If the item is not valuable and robust, the check service simply isn't worth it.

(To put it in perspective, I've regularly used them for getting telephone cards, something potentially fragile: bend or damaged cards have no collecting value. I never use the check service for those, and never had a problem so far.)
    Thank you for your input! So basically, to dispute about an item, both insurance and check service must be used. That really makes the check service not worth it at all! I think I'll lessen the use of the check service.
  • GuiltySinRegular Boarder
    GuiltySin
    • No
    • hace 7 años
    hace 3 años
    I'm having the worst time trying to convince these guys that the card I'm using is mine. They keep asking for an authorization 6 digit code for the transaction. I've called my bank about it 4 times already and they have no clue what these guys are talking about.
  • 427 respuestas
  • Unirse al club para continuar el debate.