17 respuestas

• 17 respuestas
  • sarunamirabuis married to OokurikaraRegular Boarder
    sarunamirabu
    • No
    • hace 6 años
    • clinging to ookurikara's arm
    hace 4 años • Modificado hace 4 años
    Want to find a new home for certain Free! items you have, whether it's something left over from a split or you just need the funds and wouldn't mind passing it off to another collector? Searching for something in particular and hope someone else can help you achieve your hunting goal?

Then feel free to comment in the fanclub's

WTS and WTB Thread!
    # Free!-related listings only.

# Please do not go off into discussion chains in this thread since that may drown out the actual thread purpose. You can reply about someone's listing but don't just start taking about for example how you hate the pricing of figures nowadays, aha.

# Please update your post with "Sold" or "Found" or "Thanks for the help I found/sold it" or something like this bolded above the item once the listing is no longer valid.

# Doujin product is OK!

# Just no bootlegs.

# If you wish to advertise your sale please follow this format, thank you!

SalesTemplate[WTS] [MFC User Link] Name of item you wish to sell :: MFC item link or external link if the item is not on MFC [Asking Price] [Location]

-OR-

[WTS] [MFC User Link] Thing you are selling if it is very general/no way you could pinpoint it to something specific (please try your best to use the first format first)[Asking Price] [Location]

Your usual seller text here (like "Hi guys I want to sell my yadayadadada"); you can also include more of your sale details here, such as the following: if you're open to offers, if you do combined shipping, discounts for something, item condition, or just "PM for more details" aha.

Repeat the bolded part for each item you are selling.

# If you wish to advertise your search please follow this format, thank you!

WantsTemplate[WTB] [MFC User Link] Name of item you wish to buy :: MFC item link or external link if the item is not on MFC [MFC Seller OK (if you would buy from another member; if not do not copy this)] [External Shop OK (if you would buy from a shop from a given link; if not do not copy this)]

-OR-

[WTB] [MFC User Link] Thing you are looking for if it's something more general/not a specific item [MFC Seller OK (if you would buy from another member; if not do not copy this)] [External Shop OK (if you would buy from a shop from a given link; if not do not copy this)]

Your usual hunting text here (like "Hi guys I really want this item ffffff"); you can also include more details here, such as the following: if you are OK with buying from overseas, if you want it new or are fine with used, your preferred price range, or just "Please PM me" aha.

Repeat the bolded part for each item you are looking for.

# Of course you can have many listings in one post! Posting again after you already posted the latest comment is fine.

# You can include images of what you are selling if it's a photo of the actual item.

# Bumping is fine only after a month or if you have made a major change (such as a sale or something).

# I hope this listing system may help some people~! I tried to make it so that many elements that may help sellers/buyers are noted upfront.

• amptleiyRegular Boarder
    amptleiy
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    Maybe someone can help me find one of these? I really wish I had bought one earlier... ;; If anyone has one they want to sell, or if they see one for sale anywhere, please let me know!

Edit: Found! Thank you very much!! ^^

[WTB] [AMPTLEIY] Free! - Nanase Haruka - Tapestry (Matsumoto Shouji) :: ITEM #163701 [MFC Seller OK] [External Shop OK]
  • sarunamirabuis married to OokurikaraRegular Boarder
    sarunamirabu
    • No
    • hace 6 años
    • clinging to ookurikara's arm
    hace 4 años
    amptleiy (hace 4 años) #2155956Maybe someone can help me find one of these? I really wish I had bought one earlier... ;; If anyone has one they want to sell, or if they see one for sale anywhere, please let me know!

[WTB] [AMPTLEIY] Free! - Nanase Haruka - Tapestry (Matsumoto Shouji) :: ITEM #163701 [MFC Seller OK] [External Shop OK]

Rakuten is a bit pricey...:( Terraformer has it though global.rakuten....

Cheaper on eBay ironically www.ebay.com/it...
  • louixaRegular Boarder
    louixa
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    • New York
    [WTS] [es.myfigurecoll...] Free! - Matsuoka Rin - Nanase Haruka - Ani-Kuji Free! - Big Cushion (Animate) :: ITEM #203919 [$60 shipped] [USA only]

Condition: BRAND NEW, still compressed within the plastic wrap. It is a large pillow, totally awesome. I am selling it because I am not a huge fan of Free! so I'd rather get money for it. :3
  • nanakaRegular Boarder
    nanaka
    • No
    • hace 6 años
    • Canada
    hace 4 años
    [WTS] [NANAKA] Free! dj - Tiny Egoist :: www.toranoana.j... [$23 USD] [Toronto, Canada]

I hope doujinshi are okay to advertise? If not, just let me know and I'll remove my post. ^^; Condition is brand new, and the price includes shipping to anywhere in Canada or the United States! See spoiler for a photo of the book.

View spoilerHide spoilerhttps://31.media.tumblr.com/3440e893ef4bced7e7d338b790cf3695/tumblr_inline_n5wlyaWJKD1qeb2e9.png
  • sakashiRegular Boarder
    sakashi
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    • USA
    hace 4 años
    WTB/WTT:
    Rin and Makoto mini towels. Unopened.
    es.myfigurecoll...
    es.myfigurecoll...
    Looking for reasonable prices.
  • WatabiRegular Boarder
    Watabi
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    • USA
    hace 4 años
    [WTB] [WATABI]
    Free! Deformed Mascot (SK Japan) Rei & Nagisa
    Free! Deformed Mascot Vol. 2 - School Uniform ver. (SK Japan) Rei & Nagisa
    http://i59.tinypic.com/23hnhts.jpghttp://i57.tinypic.com/1hf5u9.jpghttp://i60.tinypic.com/28mgxls.jpghttp://i61.tinypic.com/wtwt3a.jpg

Hello currently looking for these 4 Deformed mascots at reasonable prices. (These completely slipped right under my nose). Also any Nagisa and Rei items in general. Thank you in advance!
  • SShirokazeRegular Boarder
    SShirokaze
    • No
    • hace 7 años
    hace 3 años • Modificado hace 3 años
    [WTS][WTS]
    - Assorted chibi figures and other goodies of [RIN] x 7 items. It's a surprise package :D
    All items in good condition. 70euros. PP fees and shipping to Europe included.
    (this would be cheaper if shipping wasn't so friking expensive in Spain!)

- Assorted chibi figures and other goodies of [NAGI REI] x 9 items. Another surprise pack :D
    All items in good condition. 70euros. PP fees and shipping to Europe included.
  • EldurwenRegular Boarder
    Eldurwen
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    • Washington State, USA
    [WTB] [WTT] [ELDURWEN] Free! -Eternal Summer- - Matsuoka Rin - Free! Eternal Summer Stick Poster :: ITEM #271672 [MFC Seller OK] [External Shop OK]

I have several duplicates of stick posters from the same series/set that I'd be willing to trade for this one, if the seller so wished. (please let me know if trade offers aren't allowed and I'll remove this from my post)

Thanks! ^_^
  • rinmatsuokaasRegular Boarder
    rinmatsuokaas
    • No
    • hace 3 años
    • UK
    [WTS] [RINMATSUOKAAS] Free! Water in Collection Keychain - Nanase Haruka & Nanase Haruka elementary ver. :: ITEM #198093, ITEM #198098, foreverlullaby.... [$10 ea. plus shipping] [UK]

All items are in good condition! The boxes were opened to see which characters were inside; the box can be included with the products if you want!
  • timeless54Regular Boarder
    timeless54
    • No
    • hace 6 años
    • Canada
    hace 3 años • Modificado hace 2 años
    [WTS][timeless54][Toronto, Canada]

Free! -Eternal Summer- Omanjuu Niginigi Mascot 2 [$13]
    New, boxes were opened to see who's who.
    Momotarou ITEM #266015
    Nagisa ITEM #266010

Free! -Eternal Summer- Cafe Goods
    Doesn't come in their original packaging but they are like new.
    Makoto - $15 ITEM #337814
    Nagisa - $10 ITEM #330127

Eiga High Speed! Free! Starting Days- Omanjuu Niginigi Mascot Chibi [$14]
    Ikuya ITEM #396033
    Asahi ITEM #396038
    Nao ITEM #396035
    Natsuya ITEM #396034
    Sousuke ITEM #396037

Nitotan Eiga High Speed - Free! - Starting Days Rubber Mascot [Price to be Determined]
    Ikuya x2 ITEM #447432
    Asahi x2 ITEM #447433
    Natsuya ITEM #447431
    Nao ITEM #447430

Please PM if interested in any.

[WTB]
    Haru Hoodie keychain www.toranoana.j...
  • TinnicRegular Boarder
    Tinnic
    • No
    • hace 4 años
    • Australia
    Hey guys, I am trying to get rid of all my reigisa items. That's the following,

ITEM #209818 (still in the box)
    ITEM #229317
    ITEM #182321
    ITEM #182320

Please make your best offer and I am shipping from Australis, which can be pricey. Please check auspost.com.au/ for shipping! Thanks!

PS. I am willing to trade for Makoto, Sousuke, Haru and Rin or other animes I watch. Like Bleach, Kuroko's Basketball, Attack on Titan, Fate/Stay Zero or Night etc, etc.
  • birdsuitRegular Boarder
    birdsuit
    • No
    • hace 4 años
    hace 2 años • Modificado hace 2 años
    SOLD
  • YoakeRegular Boarder
    Yoake
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    • Florida
    hace 2 años • Modificado hace 2 años
    [WTS][Yoake] Makoto Tachibana mini lot: $58 + shipping OBO [Lake Mary, FL, USA]

I'm looking to sell my (small) Makoto collection as a bundle. I'd like to price the full bundle for $58 w/o shipping, but I'd be willing to take offers. The pricing beside to items is if it gets split. I ship from FL, USA and don't mind shipping internationally. International shipping does have to wait until the Saturday following payment, since there are forms to fill out. Just keep in mind shipping outside the US is expensive and tracking only makes the price much worse.

I take PP and only do it by goods. I don't charge fees.
    I'm willing to take pictures if requested. I live in a smoke free, but cat/dog friendly home. My Makoto scale does have either a very stubborn piece of dust or minor paint transfer on his neck. It's really tiny and I only noticed it when packing him away. His googles cover it, and it's probably easily removable if you have the right tools. The strap was only for display purposes.

The bundle includes:
    Makoto 1/7 scale by Altair (1st release) ITEM #176651 ($55)
    Makoto pillow cover ITEM #190668 ($15) [SOLD]
    Makoto Bath Charapuka ITEM #182319 ($5)
    Makoto Orca plush strap ITEM #184777 ($5)
  • birdsuitRegular Boarder
    birdsuit
    • No
    • hace 4 años
    hace 2 años
    Taking offers for a lot of Free! goods.

LIST #62331

I'm located in Boston, MA, USA. Please PM me if you have any questions! Thanks.
  • Dokuro-chanRegular Boarder
    Dokuro-chan
    • No
    • hace 10 años
    • Hungary
    hace 2 años
    Selling these Free! stuffs. All is authentic. www.flickr.com/...
    Pm me if interested.
  • shokoleRegular Boarder
    shokole
    • No
    • hace 4 años
    • Italy
    hace 12 días
    [WTS] [SHOKOLE] Most of my Free! collection! You can check my LIST #109222 and posters sale post [Price on each item page (list)/on post (posters pics)] [ITALY]

Check them out, thanks! https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdns7uMnUt1qdlkyg.gif
  • 17 respuestas
  • Unirse al club para continuar el debate.