Figure Site and Shop ForumProxy for Taiwan?

• NemsEngelAceSasu
    NemsEngelAceSasuRegular Boarder • lv26
    Offline5,038 respuestas
    Hace 1 mes
    Hello.

There are some items I would like from taiwan but I cant find to find a good proxy. I wrote a request to help buy taiwan and eztar but they do not answer.

Ofc a proxy who isn't too exp would be nice and charges by percentage of the items. I have some which are really cheap but it would defeat the purpose of the fee is like 300TWD each item. :(
  • Nefere
    NefereRegular Boarder • lv16
    Offline62 respuestas
    Hace 1 mes
    There's an article BLOG #45651 posted a month ago that - along with a figure review - covers aquiring the figure with EZStar help. It's seems they're the only option for buying in Taiwan:

"I've used EZStar before (because it's really the only game in town, to be honest) and made the order through them. I knew those fees would hit hard, but with a base price of $50 I just couldn't pass it up."
  • iSkadi
    iSkadiRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline6 respuestas
    Hace 1 mes
    I have used Ezstar, Miakyou and Celestial Delinquent as proxies. By far I like using Celestial Delinquent since she is more professional...unlike Ezstar who kept my funds and when I asked for an updated acted like it was my first contact to them...

Miakyou's service is a hobby, so she won't reply right away. So as long as what you are looking for isn't needed ASAP. They can do it too.

I have left reviews on my personal blog here: crimsonskadi.wi...

Miakyou: miakyou.blogspo...
    Celestial Delinquent: www.celestial-d...
  • LittlePisces
    LittlePiscesRegular Boarder • lv12
    Offline27 respuestas
    Hace 1 mes • Modificado Hace 1 mes
    iSkadiHace 1 mes#79941409By far I like using Celestial Delinquent since she is more professional...unlike Ezstar who kept my funds and when I asked for an updated acted like it was my first contact to them... I was having problems with Ezstar too. Maybe I'm just impatient, but I requested an order on June 22nd and still didn't receive any feedback. I even tried emailing them. Does Celestial Delinquent at least make you make a payment before they confirm? What's their process like? How quick are they? How expensive are the fees and shipping?

Anxious that someone will snatch my grail on Ruten.
  • iSkadi
    iSkadiRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline6 respuestas
    LittlePiscesHace 1 mes#79941943I was having problems with Ezstar too. Maybe I'm just impatient, but I requested an order on June 22nd and still didn't receive any feedback. I even tried emailing them. Does Celestial Delinquent at least make you make a payment before they confirm? What's their process like? How quick are they? How expensive are the fees and shipping?
    Anxious that someone will snatch my grail on Ruten.

The first time you place an order, you send an email with the template on the "Place your Order" drop down: www.celestial-d...

After that, she will send you an email letting you know which items are available and the price. (She also provides a detailed google excel sheet with the item price + shipping (if any) + service fee) If everything looks good to you, you use the paypal link that she provides to pay for the 1st part of the service. That is if you selected Paypal as your payment method. (I am not sure how she handles other payment methods)

Once paid, you can either let her know that you paid it, or she will reply later letting you know that she got the payment and the order has been placed. She will follow up with you when it arrives.

Once the item arrives she will email you letting you know that the item is in and if there is anything else you would like to add to the order. You can than choose to get it shipped or have it held. Taiwan storage is free. If you agree to get it shipped, you provide her with your shipping address and the like and she will give you different shipping quotes. With paypal links to each one, you choose the service by paying for that specific paypal link.

Once shipped she lets you know and provides tracking.

The handling fee is around 50 NT, but can go up to 80 NT if its a harder to handle item. So far, I just have been charged 50 NT per item.

Any future orders, you can skip the feedback portion of it and just do everything else.

Edit:
    I forgot to add speed. She is quite fast to reply, sometimes within the same day you send the request. However, she doesn't reply on weekends or during holidays. Generally it's within 2 business days.
  • LittlePisces
    LittlePiscesRegular Boarder • lv12
    Offline27 respuestas
    iSkadiHace 1 mes#79941948View spoilerHide spoilerThe first time you place an order, you send an email with the template on the "Place your Order" drop down: www.celestial-d...
    After that, she will send you an email letting you know which items are available and the price. (She also provides a detailed google excel sheet with the item price + shipping (if any) + service fee) If everything looks good to you, you use the paypal link that she provides to pay for the 1st part of the service. That is if you selected Paypal as your payment method. (I am not sure how she handles other payment methods)
    Once paid, you can either let her know that you paid it, or she will reply later letting you know that she got the payment and the order has been placed. She will follow up with you when it arrives.
    Once the item arrives she will email you letting you know that the item is in and if there is anything else you would like to add to the order. You can than choose to get it shipped or have it held. Taiwan storage is free. If you agree to get it shipped, you provide her with your shipping address and the like and she will give you different shipping quotes. With paypal links to each one, you choose the service by paying for that specific paypal link.
    Once shipped she lets you know and provides tracking.
    The handling fee is around 50 NT, but can go up to 80 NT if its a harder to handle item. So far, I just have been charged 50 NT per item.
    Any future orders, you can skip the feedback portion of it and just do everything else.
    Edit:
    I forgot to add speed. She is quite fast to reply, sometimes within the same day you send the request. However, she doesn't reply on weekends or during holidays. Generally it's within 2 business days.
    Thank you for the detailed description! I'll give that proxy a try if I have to throw in the towel for the email situation.
  • Unirse al club para continuar el debate.
  • 6 respuestas