2 respuestas

• 2 respuestas
  • satsukikiryuinRegular Boarder
    satsukikiryuin
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    • FL
    Hace 3 meses
    Hi everyone, I'm hoping y'all can help me out. I have this Dio Brando figure from Medicos (ITEM #283093) and my roommate's cat climbed on my bookshelf and broke part of his foot off. Does anyone know if Medicos can send replacement parts? I didn't buy the figure through a website, I bought it at a convention last year. If anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate it!
  • kyoshinheiRegular Boarder
    kyoshinhei
    • hace 4 años
    • France
    Hace 3 meses
    Manufacturers usually only cover for figures that had damage or defects right out of the box. Any damage that happens after that is considered as mishandling and does not fall under warranty. On top of that, many manufacturers won't even apply the warranty if the buyer is outside of Japan.
    As for buying spare parts, most manufacturers will refuse to sell them because they keep their stock for warranty purposes only.
    With all that said, I must confess that I've never had to deal with Medicos specifically so I can't tell how much of the above applies to them.
    It's always worth a shot to try and contact them but I'm afraid you probably shouldn't get your hopes too high.
  • 2 respuestas
  • Unirse al club para continuar el debate.