GO & Split Feedback〔 Problem Transactions / Missing Users 〕

• noctisity
    noctisityRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline2,438 respuestas
    hace 2 años • Modificado hace 1 año
    Problem Transactions / Missing Users
    What is the Problem Transactions / Missing Users thread?
    The purpose of this thread is to post or request information about users that have gone missing or you've had transaction problems with. Many users participate in both the Group Orders! (GO) and Let's Split Nendoroids! (LSN) Clubs so this thread aims to funnel all that information in one place. This allows you to see if others have had similar issues with specific users currently or in the past. This also alerts the club admins if multiple people have problems with the same user so they can update any relevant group order/split threads.

Post about issues such as:
    • Inactive hosts with open group orders/splits which have been paid for
    • Inactive participants that have already paid for their items but not for shipping
    • Inactive participants that have confirmed for slots but can't be contacted
    • Active users that ignore any form of contact such as comments and private messages

Examples:
    • "I'm looking for USERNAME. They paid for their items but never paid for shipping. Is anyone their friend or know how to get in touch with them?"
    • "Just a head's up. USERNAME is hosting a couple splits I have joined but haven't posted in months. They won't reply on MFC but you can reach them on Twitter."

Please discuss your concerns with a GO/LSN club admin before posting anyone's private information here (i.e. real name, physical address, email address, Paypal address). However, you are free to post links to social media so others may contact the user they have concerns about.

Have a general question about a particular club and not a specific user?
    Use the designated chat thread below or contact a club admin.
    Group Orders! Club Chat Thread // Let's Split Nendoroids! Chat Thread
  • noctisity
    Offline2,438 respuestas
    hace 2 años • Modificado Hace 3 meses
    Currently Reported Issues
    Last Updated: 2020/04/07

The following club members have been brought to attention. If you have an issue with any of the members below or someone unlisted, but have yet to contact a club admin about your situation, please do so ASAP so they can assist you.

Username (Club) - Status/Note:
    • NUNNALLYLULU (GO) - Currently sending out remaining packages for group orders/splits Banned 2019/12/11
    • TAIME (GO) - MIA, needs to pay for shipping/send address
    • FOOLYDOOLY (GO) - MIA, needs to mail out items
    • OLENCIA (GO) - MIA, needs to pay for shipping/send address
    • XPOLARIS (GO) - Hiatus, needs to pay for shipping/send address
    • VIDOLL (GO) - MIA, needs to pay for shipping/send address
    • YUTASFANGIRL (GO) - Needs to send all refunds for cancelled splits
    • FROSTWONDERLAND (GO/LSN) - Needs to ship out all held items and follow up on open splits
    • ASANOMI_KUROKI (GO/LSN) - MIA, needs to pay for and ship split/GO items Banned 2019/12/11
    • PENGUIN-CHAN (LSN) - MIA, needs to pay for split items
    • NAERIAL (LSN) - MIA, needs to pay for split items
    • REBORNISAAC (LSN) - MIA, needs to pay for split items
    • FANG-TAN (GO) - MIA, needs to pay for split items

Warning List:
    • HIKINEETLIGER - Did not pay for several confirmed slots and does not respond to messages
  • Shaerileth
    Shaerileth「mother of a grimoire」Regular Boarder • lv21
    Offline5,031 respuestas
    hace 1 año
    [10-23-2018]
    FROSTWONDERLAND is hosting a few splits and has gone inactive. Their inbox is full and they are not responding to PMs. If anyone has any information on them, or ways to contact them, please PM me.
  • Porphyra
    PorphyraRegular Boarder • lv8
    Offline406 respuestas
    hace 1 año • Modificado hace 1 año
    [11/1/18]
    HikineetLiger confirmed for multiple slots in a split I am hosting but never paid the invoice and has yet to respond to additional PMs sent asking for an explanation. Deal with at your own risk.
  • Shaerileth
    Offline5,031 respuestas
    hace 1 año
    Porphyrahace 1 año#42871915
    Thank you for letting us know, and I'm sorry you're having issues with this user. I've gone ahead and made them a feedback thread for when you're ready ro leave feedback - thread/16051
  • Elise_Grimwald
    Elise_GrimwaldGenius PuppeteerRegular Boarder • lv16
    Offline1,150 respuestas
    hace 1 año
    Hi,

Just letting everyone know, I was a participant in FrostWonderland's split, and she did send the item to me.

Also, I'm reporting a user who has been ignoring my messages/not paying for shipment:
    iHartLaRoo

I have messaged this user several times about shipping. I agreed to allow the user to pay for the shipping in September, but have not received the money for shipping/further communication. I did message them recently about it, but was ignored. This user has been online recently.
  • Shaerileth
    Offline5,031 respuestas
    hace 1 año
    Elise_Grimwaldhace 1 año#44407563

Thank you for the update that you've gotten your items from Frostwonderland. Hopefully everyone will continue to receive their items as well.

As for iHartLaRoo, I have PMed her to try and sort things out.
  • noctisity
    Offline2,438 respuestas
    Hace 8 meses
    [2019-10-21]

Currently looking for ASANOMI_KUROKI. She has an open GO she needs to follow up on and has also confirmed in at least one known split. She has not logged on since August 30, 2019.

If you know her IRL, please contact myself or another GO! Club admin immediately or let her know she needs to check her MFC PMs/Paypal email. Thank you.
  • Kemcy
    KemcyRegular Boarder • lv8
    Offline338 respuestas
    Hace 8 meses • Modificado Hace 8 meses
    I'm looking for PENGUIN-CHAN. They've confirmed for their part in this thread thread/16236, but have not paid for them yet. I've sent them several PMs and waited in hopes that maybe they will eventually reply, but it's almost a month and still no response. Is anyone their friend or know how to get in touch with them?
  • sammihung
    sammihungRegular Boarder • lv8
    Offline839 respuestas
    Hace 7 meses
    [2019-11-28]

Looking for NAERIAL (Last online November 7). They've confirmed for some Mukuro nendoroid parts here thread/16436 (previously thread/16304).

Invoice #1 was sent October 30 and did not receive any payment.
    Now that the parts have arrived, I can't send them another invoice since I have not received any info from them.
    Any one know how to get in touch with them? Thanks!
    ⤜❀ Box Split // Sale❀⤛
    ⤜❀ Nendoroid Split // Sale ❀⤛
    ⤜❀ Feedback | IG: migianimesplits❀⤛
  • Sundae
    SundaeRegular Boarder • lv12
    Offline422 respuestas
    Hace 7 meses
    sammihungHace 7 meses#70960013[2019-11-28]
    Looking for NAERIAL (Last online November 7). They've confirmed for some Mukuro nendoroid parts here thread/16436 (previously thread/16304).
    Invoice #1 was sent October 30 and did not receive any payment.
    Now that the parts have arrived, I can't send them another invoice since I have not received any info from them.
    Any one know how to get in touch with them? Thanks!

I'm also waiting for a payment from Naerial and RebornIsaac on my Eriri split thread/16269; I haven't heard from either of them at all, even after sending a payment reminder.
  • noctisity
    Offline2,438 respuestas
    Hace 7 meses • Modificado Hace 6 meses
    [2019/12/02 - ADMIN UPDATE]

All reported issues have been updated on the second post. Unfortunately we could not locate ASANOMI_KUROKI, PENGUIN-CHAN, and NAERIAL.

• If there are any users that know Asanomi_Kuroki irl, please contact NOCTISITY.
    • If any users know how to reach Penguin-chan and/or naerial via social media, email, or irl, please contact one of the LSN club admins.

Thank you!

SundaeHace 7 meses#71100355
    I have located RebornIsaac's Steam profile which lists his other social media accounts if you would like to reach out to him yourself.

If you would like one of the LSN admins to contact him on your behalf, I'll pass along the message.
  • Sundae
    Offline422 respuestas
    Hace 7 meses
    noctisityHace 7 meses#71233062]
    I have located RebornIsaac's Steam profile which lists his other social media accounts if you would like to reach out to him yourself.
    If you would like one of the LSN admins to contact him on your behalf, I'll pass along the message.

I'll try one more time to contact him, otherwise I've received a PM offering to take the hair slots. Thank you for the info!
  • Elise_Grimwald
    Elise_GrimwaldGenius PuppeteerRegular Boarder • lv16
    Offline1,150 respuestas
    Hace 7 meses
    I'm having a problem getting hold of LuminaMagi. They still need to pay for shipping, and I have contacted them twice. Their profile does say they were on since my last message, so I'm not sure what's going on.
  • Sundae
    Offline422 respuestas
    Hace 6 meses
    Has anyone heard from MEZAMIZU? The last time I got a message from her was around six weeks ago. I've only got one part to be shipped from the LSN club so that's no big deal, I know she was having some difficulties at home so I hope she's doing okay.
  • lifewithfigures
    lifewithfiguresVery Important Boarder • lv35
    Offline514 respuestas
    Hace 6 meses
    SundaeHace 6 meses#72219306Has anyone heard from MEZAMIZU? The last time I got a message from her was around six weeks ago. I've only got one part to be shipped from the LSN club so that's no big deal, I know she was having some difficulties at home so I hope she's doing okay.
    I follow her Instagram for her pin making and she posted something a day ago. Her account on Insta is the same username she has on here if you'd like to reach out to her there.
    *:・゚✧ ✧゚・:✧:・゚✧ ✧゚・:*
    Splits + Feedback*:・✧・:*
    Sales & Leftovers
    *:・゚✧ ✧゚・:✧:・゚✧ ✧゚・:*
  • Sundae
    Offline422 respuestas
    Hace 6 meses
    lifewithfiguresHace 6 meses#72219422I follow her Instagram for her pin making and she posted something a day ago. Her account on Insta is the same username she has on here if you'd like to reach out to her there.
    Thank you for the info! I'll try to message her there, glad to see she's still active though.
  • Marsharoo
    MarsharooRegular Boarder • lv9
    Offline163 respuestas
    Hace 6 meses • Modificado Hace 6 meses
    She's also on the discord that was shared in an article a few days back! Like a week ago maybe?

I think the article was deleted (tried looking, can't find it at all!), but if you want I can pm you an invite! It was posted publicly so I'm sure it's okay.
  • Sundae
    Offline422 respuestas
    Hace 6 meses • Modificado Hace 6 meses
    MarsharooHace 6 meses#72223114She's also on the discord that was shared in an article a few days back! Like a week ago maybe?
    I think the article was deleted (tried looking, can't find it at all!), but if you want I can pm you an invite! It was posted publicly so I'm sure it's okay.

I'm waiting to see if she replies to me right now, but if it's a MFC Discord you can still PM me a link when you're able! I'd love to see more of the community o/

Edit: I just looked through my Paypal history, and payment for the part was sent in September (it had already arrived by then). Not sure if anyone else who participated sent payment yet.
  • noctisity
    Offline2,438 respuestas
    Hace 6 meses
    [2019/12/26 - ADMIN UPDATE]

• Asanomi_Kuroki has been banned from GO and LSN.
    • Issues regarding LuminaMagi have been resolved.
    • Issues regarding mezamizu are still in process. This post will be edited when resolved.
  • Unirse al club para continuar el debate.
  • 28 respuestas
Great Figures, Amazing Service, Fantastic Price!

GO & Split Feedback701