Fire EmblemFire Emblem Fates Scales?

• kuroneki
    kuronekiRegular Boarder • lv10
    Offline8 respuestas
    hace 4 años
    Hey there Fire Emblem fans,

Who would you like to see being made into a scale figure from Fates? I'm quite curious...
  • Wario54
    Wario54Regular Boarder • lv31
    Offline336 respuestas
    hace 4 años
    Yess hopefully this coming Wonfes some Fates scales will be announced. Kind of out there but an Arthur scale would be amazing haha. I could go on and on though. :x Elise nendo gives me hope that more figures will be made, even if the guys are totally neglected again.
  • LovelyIdiot
    LovelyIdiotRegular Boarder • lv22
    Offline2,043 respuestas
    hace 4 años
    Oboro pls.

Group order and group splits feedback page = LIST #18806
    Selling stuff here = LIST #52024
    (Updated: 2nd December 2015)

My favourite scale figurexhttp://www.forceacademy.co.uk/wiki/images/c/c0/Balance-scale-1-.jpg
  • WindsorSeven
    WindsorSevenSHSL VegoneVery Important Boarder • lv34
    Offline2,089 respuestas
    hace 4 años
    I don't really love anyone yet (aside from "those three"), but I bet if they make a scale it'll be Camilla. She was second on the popularity poll, and being busty increases her chances lol.
    https://s33.postimg.cc/glsls0fy7/image.png
  • Firefly
    FireflyRegular Boarder • lv11
    Offline3 respuestas
    hace 4 años
    I really need a Leo figure. Ideally I'd love all of the Nohr siblings, but Leo is my top pick.
  • Nohr
    NohrRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline2 respuestas
    hace 4 años • Modificado hace 4 años
    Xander would be a dream! I'd love all four of the Nohrian siblings, but Xander would be the ultimate wish fulfillment for me. I'd be surprised if Camilla doesn't wind up with one. Niles as well would be surprising if he didn't.

Oh, and Saizo and Kaze as a set, but also not likely to happen!
  • kuroneki
    Offline8 respuestas
    hace 4 años
    WindsorSevenhace 4 años#10111097I don't really love anyone yet (aside from "those three"), but I bet if they make a scale it'll be Camilla. She was second on the popularity poll, and being busty increases her chances lol.

You're probably right seeing how Tharja was the first scale made for Fire Emblem due to her, um, assests. The trend will probably continue with Camilla. I do hope we get some male figures too, like a Takumi or Leo..
  • WindsorSeven
    Offline2,089 respuestas
    hace 4 años
    kuronekihace 4 años#10847243WindsorSevenhace 4 años#10111097I don't really love anyone yet (aside from "those three"), but I bet if they make a scale it'll be Camilla. She was second on the popularity poll, and being busty increases her chances lol.

You're probably right seeing how Tharja was the first scale made for Fire Emblem due to her, um, assests. The trend will probably continue with Camilla. I do hope we get some male figures too, like a Takumi or Leo..

Tharja was also high on the popularity poll! Fourth I think? Or third? Takumi would be great. I need that salt in 3D (-ᴗ-)b
  • kuroneki
    Offline8 respuestas
    hace 4 años
    WindsorSevenhace 4 años#10849149kuronekihace 4 años#10847243WindsorSevenhace 4 años#10111097I don't really love anyone yet (aside from "those three"), but I bet if they make a scale it'll be Camilla. She was second on the popularity poll, and being busty increases her chances lol.

Tharja was also high on the popularity poll! Fourth I think? Or third? Takumi would be great. I need that salt in 3D (-ᴗ-)b

Haha glad we're on the same page about that >:3c
  • WindsorSeven
    Offline2,089 respuestas
    hace 4 años
    kuronekihace 4 años#10850047WindsorSevenhace 4 años#10849149kuronekihace 4 años#10847243WindsorSevenhace 4 años#10111097I don't really love anyone yet (aside from "those three"), but I bet if they make a scale it'll be Camilla. She was second on the popularity poll, and being busty increases her chances lol.

Haha glad we're on the same page about that >:3c

( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * ) He's one of the only people I ended up liking and I didn't even play his side.
  • AkibaMelon
    AkibaMelonRegular Boarder • lv19
    Offline157 respuestas
    hace 4 años
    WindsorSevenhace 4 años#10111097I don't really love anyone yet (aside from "those three"), but I bet if they make a scale it'll be Camilla. She was second on the popularity poll, and being busty increases her chances lol.

I wouldn't mind a Camilla to be honest ( ¬‿¬);;
  • Wario54
    Wario54Regular Boarder • lv31
    Offline336 respuestas
    hace 4 años
    AkibaMelonhace 4 años#10864541WindsorSevenhace 4 años#10111097I don't really love anyone yet (aside from "those three"), but I bet if they make a scale it'll be Camilla. She was second on the popularity poll, and being busty increases her chances lol.

That makes two of us. ;)
  • LovelyIdiot
    LovelyIdiotRegular Boarder • lv22
    Offline2,043 respuestas
    hace 4 años
    AkibaMelonhace 4 años#10864541WindsorSevenhace 4 años#10111097I don't really love anyone yet (aside from "those three"), but I bet if they make a scale it'll be Camilla. She was second on the popularity poll, and being busty increases her chances lol.

If they make Camilla it'd better be cool and action-y, not just only sexy. Her axe would look so cool sculpted.

Group order and group splits feedback page = LIST #18806
    Selling stuff here = LIST #52024
    (Updated: 2nd December 2015)

My favourite scale figurexhttp://www.forceacademy.co.uk/wiki/images/c/c0/Balance-scale-1-.jpg
  • kuroneki
    Offline8 respuestas
    hace 4 años
    LovelyIdiothace 4 años#10902502AkibaMelonhace 4 años#10864541WindsorSevenhace 4 años#10111097I don't really love anyone yet (aside from "those three"), but I bet if they make a scale it'll be Camilla. She was second on the popularity poll, and being busty increases her chances lol.

If they make Camilla it'd better be cool and action-y, not just only sexy. Her axe would look so cool sculpted.

I totally agree, I want a Camilla that looks like she can kick ass instead of just being put in a boring sexy pose.
  • SilentSwordsman
    SilentSwordsmanRegular Boarder • lv15
    Offline1 respuesta
    hace 3 años
    kuronekihace 4 años#11773114LovelyIdiothace 4 años#10902502AkibaMelonhace 4 años#10864541WindsorSevenhace 4 años#10111097I don't really love anyone yet (aside from "those three"), but I bet if they make a scale it'll be Camilla. She was second on the popularity poll, and being busty increases her chances lol.

I totally agree, I want a Camilla that looks like she can kick ass instead of just being put in a boring sexy pose.

I know this is late, but you got your wish! A Camilia figure is being made by Good Smile Company! Fire Emblem fans rejoice!Personally I'd like a figure of Azura, Kamui in dragon form, Kaze, Odin, and each of the siblings from Hoshido and Noir so that I can have all the siblings together.
  • okami34
    okami34Regular Boarder • lv14
    Offline51 respuestas
    hace 3 años
    I would love to see a Chrom (most of all), Gaius, Keaton, or a Leo scale. Leo (and Else!) was the main reason I played Conquest, NOT Camilla!kuronekihace 4 años#10064939Hey there Fire Emblem fans,

Who would you like to see being made into a scale figure from Fates? I'm quite curious...
  • CatDetective
    CatDetectiveRegular Boarder • lv8
    Offline13 respuestas
    hace 3 años
    I'd definitely grab a Niles if I ever had the chance... Honestly, I'd buy most of the guys, given the chance. Jakob, Silas, and Keaton would be my other top picks.

Of the girls, Selena would be the one I'd drop money on, but of course she's not as likely to get a figure as any of the more 'sexy' girls... I just love her fencer's gear-style clothing and the red hair.

A Lilith figure would actually be really cute-- I would definitely buy any Lilith figure (I mean... I'd be a sucker for anything with her cute little dragon form on it somewhere)
  • Unirse al club para continuar el debate.
  • 17 respuestas