• 64 respuestas
  • heoheoRegular Boarder
    heoheo
    • No
    • hace 2 años
    • Markham, ON, CAN
    hace 2 años
    Hey fellow GTA-ers!

I made this club to see how many great people I'm surrounded by IRL and to make buying/selling locally easier.

Let's introduce ourselves: my name is Cal and what I like most is Batman, vocaloid and anime.
  • ChibiZeeRegular Boarder
    ChibiZee
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    • Canada
    hace 2 años • Modificado hace 2 años
    Hey! My name is Ihara. I also live in the GTA. I've been collecting for 3 years. I originally started collecting Pokemon which later transitioned into anime figure collecting. I mainly collect figures from my favourite anime. I also enjoy playing video games. At the moment, I've really taken a liking to Monster Hunter 4 on the 3DS. I do go to cons so I would love to meet with people. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
  • NagatoNoob in DisguiseRegular Boarder
    Nagato
    • No
    • hace 3 años
    • Ontario, Canada
    hace 2 años
    Hi! I'm Jayme! I just got into figures a few months back, but my little collection is slowly growing. I'm a sucker for any kind of anime that has good characters and a lot of heart, but in term of figures, I mostly go for stuff from things I've watched, figures with lots of playability, or cute stuff (I already own too many Mikus).
  • JoichiRegular Boarder
    Joichi
    • No
    • hace 8 años
    • Canada, Toronto
    Hi nice to meet you! I'm Sara, I have a steady collection of Nendoroids and a small handful of Figma. My early collection was Saber from Fate/Stay Night and since grown to have Rin & Len Vocaloid and more. I'm a big fan of the Magical Girl genre such as Puella Magi Madoka, Princess Tutu and Cardcaptor Sakura. Anyone goes to Anime North? Once awhile I do figure spring cleaning, once I got a spot at Nominoichi tables and sold mostly figures, DVD and collectibles.

Love cute things as well. I love certain Touhou Project girls such as Alice, Sanae Kochiya and Sawako. I'm a fan of JRPG series.
    My sites: sweetandcharmingart.etsy.com | joichii.tumblr.com
  • RaithosStagnantRegular Boarder
    Raithos
    • No
    • hace 7 años
    • Toronto, ON
    hace 2 años
    Hey fellow GTA collectors... I'm Jermayne... uhhh lol I guess check my page and just see what I have to say there ;) Nice to meet you all!
  • KirinoKatelynRegular Boarder
    KirinoKatelyn
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    • Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    hace 2 años
    Hi everyone!!!

I'm Katelyn and I'm in the West end!

I LOVE Black Rock Shooter! I'm trying to collect all the Figmas and it's expensive ;_;. I also love Miku and I'm a big fan of Kirino from Oreimo (though I only have one Figma of her). I'm super excited that Good Smile has started making Nintendo Nendoroids!
  • konpeitoRegular Boarder
    konpeito
    • No
    • hace 10 años
    • Toronto
    hace 2 años
    helloooo you can call me leaf! i'm in the gta, and i've been collecting for 8? years i think. i like nendoroids and chibi figures, and scaled figures of characters that i like!
  • Gale015Regular Boarder
    Gale015
    • No
    • hace 3 años
    • Toronto, Canada
    hace 2 años
    Hi,

Thank you for the invitation. I've been looking for a community of people of the same hobby in Toronto for a long time. (But so hard to find!)
    I'm Jerome and I'm from the east side (Pickering).

I started from doll-making and gunpla last year then moved to figma, then now into nendoroids and PVCs.
    I also make dioramas for my figure photoshoots.

Please drop by my FB and instagram page if you're interested. :)
    FB: www.facebook.co...
    Instagram: www.instagram.c...
  • CyanideRegular Boarder
    Cyanide
    • No
    • hace 6 años
    • Toronto Canada
    hace 2 años
    Heya, I'm Matt and I'm out in Ajax. Mostly collect PVCs and Amiibos of whatever I like
  • TheFourthHokageRegular Boarder
    TheFourthHokage
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    • Toronto, Canada
    hace 2 años
    Hi, Im Michael. I live in Scarborough and i started collecting in 2013 but i took a break this year because of how expensive figures have gotten and because our dollar is terrible right now. But, there are still some stuff that interests me. I also have an unhealthy obsession with Asian girls, especially the Pmall type lol.
  • TR-AXRegular Boarder
    TR-AX
    • No
    • hace 5 años
    • Toronto, Canada
    hace 2 años
    Hey I'm Chris and I live in the Etobicoke area. I collect with my partner ChibiZee. I collect figures from anime I really like such as Inuyasha, Air Gear, .hack, and Senran Kagura. I'm down for meet-ups or group events so I look forward to making friends with you guys.
  • DeatHazeRegular Boarder
    DeatHaze
    • No
    • hace 4 años
    • Toronto
    hace 2 años
    Hey all, Im Rob and I've been collecting for nearly 4 years now. Here are a few helpful local GTA facebook groups you guys can join :)

www.facebook.co...

www.facebook.co...
  • heoheoRegular Boarder
    heoheo
    • No
    • hace 2 años
    • Markham, ON, CAN
    hace 2 años
    ChibiZee (hace 2 años) #5045746Hey! My name is Ihara. I also live in the GTA. I've been collecting for 3 years. I originally started collecting Pokemon which later transitioned into anime figure collecting. I mainly collect figures from my favourite anime. I also enjoy playing video games. At the moment, I've really taken a liking to Monster Hunter 4 on the 3DS. I do go to cons so I would love to meet with people. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
    Hi Ihara it's nice to meet you!

My figure addiction started about 3 years ago too. I would definitely be interested in meetup at the next cons in T.O.

Keep in touch,
    Cal
  • heoheoRegular Boarder
    heoheo
    • No
    • hace 2 años
    • Markham, ON, CAN
    hace 2 años
    Nagato (hace 2 años) #5045795Hi! I'm Jayme! I just got into figures a few months back, but my little collection is slowly growing. I'm a sucker for any kind of anime that has good characters and a lot of heart, but in term of figures, I mostly go for stuff from things I've watched, figures with lots of playability, or cute stuff (I already own too many Mikus).
    Hi Jayme, welcome to the club!

I'm a sucker for characters with a good back story too. Does your Miku obsession trump mine? Hahaha.

See you around,
    Cal
  • heoheoRegular Boarder
    heoheo
    • No
    • hace 2 años
    • Markham, ON, CAN
    Joichi (hace 2 años) #5069349Hi nice to meet you! I'm Sara, I have a steady collection of Nendoroids and a small handful of Figma. My early collection was Saber from Fate/Stay Night and since grown to have Rin & Len Vocaloid and more. I'm a big fan of the Magical Girl genre such as Puella Magi Madoka, Princess Tutu and Cardcaptor Sakura. Anyone goes to Anime North? Once awhile I do figure spring cleaning, once I got a spot at Nominoichi tables and sold mostly figures, DVD and collectibles.

Love cute things as well. I love certain Touhou Project girls such as Alice, Sanae Kochiya and Sawako. I like JRPG games like the Tales of series and I'm an illustration artist. Here's my tumblr blog: joichii.tumblr....

Hey Sara, nice to meet you!

I'm really interested in setting up a booth to sell some things at Anime North. Would it be too much trouble to ask how you got set up? I mean: how to register, etc etc.

Talk soon,
    Cal

P.S. I'm embarrassed to say I dropped Zestiria after a few hours, but couldn't get enough of Xillia!
  • heoheoRegular Boarder
    heoheo
    • No
    • hace 2 años
    • Markham, ON, CAN
    hace 2 años
    Raithos (hace 2 años) #5070498Hey fellow GTA collectors... I'm Jermayne... uhhh lol I guess check my page and just see what I have to say there ;) Nice to meet you all!
    How's it going Jermayne,

This group looks promising. I can see big things ahead. Stick around and thanks for dropping by!

Cal
  • heoheoRegular Boarder
    heoheo
    • No
    • hace 2 años
    • Markham, ON, CAN
    hace 2 años
    KirinoKatelyn (hace 2 años) #5093889Hi everyone!!!

I'm Katelyn and I'm in the West end!

I LOVE Black Rock Shooter! I'm trying to collect all the Figmas and it's expensive ;_;. I also love Miku and I'm a big fan of Kirino from Oreimo (though I only have one Figma of her). I'm super excited that Good Smile has started making Nintendo Nendoroids!

Hiya Katelyn,

I heard Rob Ford went knocking door to door a few years back in the westend. Did he visit you? Haha. Those Nintendo nendoroids are to die for.

See you around,
    Cal
  • heoheoRegular Boarder
    heoheo
    • No
    • hace 2 años
    • Markham, ON, CAN
    hace 2 años
    konpeito (hace 2 años) #5118292helloooo you can call me leaf! i'm in the gta, and i've been collecting for 8? years i think. i like nendoroids and chibi figures, and scaled figures of characters that i like!
    Helloooo Leaf!

8 years that's crazzzzy. Do you have pictures of your setup? I'd love to see it.

Cal
  • heoheoRegular Boarder
    heoheo
    • No
    • hace 2 años
    • Markham, ON, CAN
    Gale015 (hace 2 años) #5165804Hi,

Thank you for the invitation. I've been looking for a community of people of the same hobby in Toronto for a long time. (But so hard to find!)
    I'm Jerome and I'm from the east side (Pickering).

I started from doll-making and gunpla last year then moved to figma, then now into nendoroids and PVCs.
    I also make dioramas for my figure photoshoots.

Please drop by my FB and instagram page if you're interested. :)
    FB: www.facebook.co...
    Instagram: www.instagram.c...

Hey Jerome,

I just checked out your instagram, your pics are impressive. Keep up the good work! I'm c_kol, just started following you.

Cal
  • heoheoRegular Boarder
    heoheo
    • No
    • hace 2 años
    • Markham, ON, CAN
    hace 2 años
    Cyanide (hace 2 años) #5165871Heya, I'm Matt and I'm out in Ajax. Mostly collect PVCs and Amiibos of whatever I like
    Hi Matt,

Thanks for dropping by!

Cal
  • 64 respuestas
  • Unirse al club para continuar el debate.