Reviews • Figuya
- broken-Toybox lump of lazinessOkay, but slowly getting worsePro's:
- good for in-stock items
- friendly support
- good packaging
- fast shipping most of the time
- easy cancellation of pre-orders
- can often be found at local conventions and you can be sure to get legit items
- very slow to receive stock (even compared to other German shops)
- also more expensive than other German shops, most of the time even importing yourself is cheaper
- no update whatsoever about additional delays (the longest I had to wait was 4 additional months since the expected arrival date, without email notifications or changes on the item page, which is extremely unprofessional)
- increase in prices for popular items or sometimes even for no apparent reason (no other German shop does this...)
- sales are a joke, since the prices are still higher than elsewhere
I usually try to place my (pre)orders elsewhere, but for a last resort the shop is kind of okay.
- Best for pre orderingPros:
*canceling pre orders Works without contacting the Customer Service (which seems Unique in germany)
*very good Customer Service (i mostly Call them and the Problem gets solved)
*often got some nice sales
*One of the most expensive shops in Germany I know.
*shipping sometimes are a Bit slower compared to other shops. Maybe its because its still the most Common Shop in Germany ansd they have a lot of orders to ship.
- Happy with purchaseI live outside Europe but ended up buying something from this store as it was an item that had gone out of stock or else gotten really expensive in Japan. Since I didn't have to pay the VAT, the price was quite good, and the item was well protected with lots of packing paper. International shipping was very reasonable too.
- Bad customer service & too expensiveThe customer service of this shop is absolutely miserable. An item, that I bought there, got lost during shipping. The reason was a van of the delivery service, that was picked up from the shop and misled. The shop didn't notify the affected customers, although they knew what happened. Instead I had to message them twice to get a proper reply and I had to wait two weeks for the item to arrive, not knowing what's going on for 10 days.
Also most items are grossly overpriced compared to other German shops.
- Awesome selection but the custormer service is beyond badTheir customer-service is beyond bad. I've sent multiple questions on their fb-page regarding figures, but they never answer-looking at their FB-page makes it seems like they answer random. This is not acceptable and makes me, as a customer go and find some other stores, even willing to pay more. I never had any "real" issues and I hope I never will, because I guess they will just ignore the mail, like their ignore their comments on their fb-page.
Facit: everything is well as long as you dont try to talk to them. Maybe you will get an answer, but most likely you will not.
- 31 reviews