Inicio › Tiendas › Tienda #37 › Reviews
- 1★ - I once ordered a nendo from this shop.Just to test if it was a legit site. I got scammed, and didn't receive my moshirima haruka nendo, so I ordered it elsewhere -_-
- Mikaino Going to Gencon!4★ - Terrible shipping prices. :/I was hunting everywhere for ITEM #143436, and finally found it on Aikoudo. The price wasn't bad so I ordered it, and although things took a few days longer than expected, I got all my emails without fuss or worry. They only let me pay for EMS shipping, which was NOT needed on a freaking scarf, and it got here fast. Packaging was so-so.. Definitely not as secure as AmiAmi does. I doubt I'd order from them again, unless they had something really worthwhile!
- 2★ - They stole my money.I made a preorder back in June or July through PayPal. And they cancelled my order because they never received payment. After I sent an email they were able to confirm payment. Well, a few days ago the figure I preordered was in stock but they never shipped it. So I emailed them asking why I never got mine shipped to me and they told me they never received payment.
- 3★ - Superb packing!Can not complain about the service. Two orders got home smoothly without problem. They even mail me and asked if my address was correct written before they sent my order. Had forgotten to write my City^^*felt dumb* Got tracking code just a half hour after mailed right info. But a little to excessive packing in my opinion for a plush with both bubble wrap, paper and a big thick cardboard box (so why their expensive shipping cost). Must say their website is the biggest problem, its just complicated and many unnecessary menus with no use whats so ever.
- 5★ - Fantastic ServiceI preordered an Azone doll on the 19th Oct and received it on the 4th of Dec. During late November/early December, I contacted them a few times and they replied within the day or the next day. My item was packaged securely with bubblewrap around the good and the rest of the area in the box was stuffed with newspaper.
At first I was worried since I didn't realise they had negative feedback til after I had ordered, but I'm thankful that things went well.
- 13 reviews