- Vista generalÍtemsImágenesUsuarios/asClubsArtículosAfiliados
- rynelltroy submitted a comment on [Ítem #396921] Cowboy Bebop - Spike Spiegel - ARTFX J - 1/8 (Kotobukiya) • 21 segundos antes
- Joanna_banana submitted a comment on [Ítem #431722] Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon Aka no Kyujotai - Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon Ao no Kyujotai - Pelipper - Waninoko - Dioramap Collection - Pelipper Post Office ver. (Tomy, Yujin) • 2 minutos antes
- zozozoyeet submitted a comment on [Artículo #46614] why does my nendo arm get removed so easily lol • 3 minutos antes
- To me personally - they are. They are cute, they are of good quality, they are posable thus allowing for many display options, which - as I see it - gives you a good return for your money. However, I don't think you should pay over 70$ at most for a single Nendoroid, and if you pay 70$ for a Nendoroid, it should be one absolutely PACKED with accessories. I do have to admit that I have paid 80$ for a Nendoroid once.
- LiLMoon submitted a comment on [Artículo #46615] Attack on Titan Medicom RAH COMPLETE set/collection • 11 minutos antes