- Vista generalÍtemsImágenesUsuarios/asClubsArtículosFamaAfiliados
- Lobelias submitted a comment on [Artículo #39871] When one of your favourite characters has no merch?Recette from Recettear, famine-profiteer extraordinaire and my avatar! Doesn't have an mfc database or anything to add to it really. Fair enough as a japanese indie sold at comiket.
Half-example is sachi from Grisaia. The random spread across different companies for official figures is damn weird already. Even so... sachi and makina were the only two main girls left unmade. Argh
- Krommissar submitted a comment on [Ítem #505283] Senran Kagura NewWave G-Burst - Ryoubi - Gokubi Girls Slender Glamorous - 1/10 (Proovy)
- OrionBuble submitted a comment on [Ítem #698449] Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon - Sailor Moon - Figuarts Zero chouette - Moon Crystal Power, Make Up (Bandai)
- TazF1Ferrari1 submitted a comment on [Ítem #700223] God of War (2018) - Kratos - Nendoroid (Good Smile Company)
- Jasurim submitted a comment on [Ítem #527496] Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - Miyazono Kaori - 1/8 - Shifuku ver., ~Arima Kousei to no Deai~ (Aniplex)
- Heliodora submitted a comment on [Ítem #700223] God of War (2018) - Kratos - Nendoroid (Good Smile Company)
- You're right, I should have stated that all three orders were shipped via an insured option (SAL small packet registered). Indeed, this provides a firmer stand to my claims. Thanks~ So, one of your items came broken, one box was damaged, and then one package didn't even show up? Everyone's issues with N-Y are often the same, but no one ever bothers to mention what shipping service they use. I get the feeling that people are cheapening out by using uninsured methods. I've purchased 1 direct order and 2 indirect orders (paid for 2 user's pre-orders) from N-Y so far, all three being EMS. It astounds me how customers can have starkly opposing experiences from the same retailer.
Also, as I wrote in the post, the problem starts when there IS a problem. I doubt NY will treat one better if he\she uses EMS or not (and yes, I did get a damaged item via EMS before, not from NY though so no problem).