Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

akarin
Regular Boarder

akarin

En línea No
Nivel 19
Se unió hace 4 años
Post(s) 595
Localización United St...

Hace 1 mes
Hiya!

Didn't think I'd be back so soon, but I quickly realized that my funds are...quickly depleting LOL. So I wanted to see if I can make atleast some snack/food cash by creating a temporary small proxy service? It's my first time doing this, so I can't guarantee 5* service.

I'm currently in Japan until end of December/early January. I can order things from otamart, amazon, surugaya & possibly animate.
-otamart: cash only
-everything else possibly credit (meaning I would charge card fees)

I cannot order anything on mercari since they require me to input a phone # and card info and that's a big no for me. I haven't tried animate, but if you're interested I could try and see if it's convenient like otamart and amazon. If you have any other shop in mind that has the conbini store payment option, let me know too.

*I will not buy anything 18+. And NO pre-orders!

As for my service fee, I don't want to throw out a random #, but rather give a rough estimate based on how much you want to order. And I will only accept paypal payment through gift, not ensured.
You can check out my feedbacks on MFC here: Group Orders Feedback and Seller Feedback to be rest assured I will not rip you off. I've been a member for 4 years, have never gone MIA and have hosted many successful splits and sold figures without a problem. I will say that I'm a student who doesn't have alot of time at the moment.

For Otamart: I will assure you that once you tell me you're interested in an item, I will write the comment to the seller with interest. I only ask you to PLEASE DO NOT BACK DOWN ONCE YOU TELL ME TO PLACE A COMMENT! It's extremely rude for sellers on there to be told that you're interested and then back out at the last minute. Please, only request if you're serious and have the funds ready for it.

Payment would be like this: service fee + 100 yen (conbini payment fee) + shipping supplies + any other fees/shipping needed to pay to the seller. --This ofcourse, can change at any time for any reason.

I'd rather keep things small! I can offer a storage option for a few items though (i.e. keychains); I can take things back to the US with me and send it through USPS instead if you prefer.

Let me know if you have any questions, thank you!
Modificado hace 22 días #27238249

akarin
Regular Boarder

akarin

En línea No
Nivel 19
Se unió hace 4 años
Post(s) 595

Hace 1 mes
Updated post as I was told that convenience stores only accept cash!

akarin
Regular Boarder

akarin

En línea No
Nivel 19
Se unió hace 4 años
Post(s) 595

hace 16 días
I currently have 5 orders to complete at the moment, so I will be temporarily halting the service until further notice.

Arriba ↑

Unirse al club para continuar el debate.